Church of Peace Of the Holy Trinity in Świdnica is a historic religious building built under the agreements of the Westwall Treaty concluded in 1648 and ending the Thirty Years' War. It belongs to the Świdnik parish of the Evangelical Church of Augsburg in Poland. The building has been inscribed on the UNESCO World Heritage List since 2001.
The nobility lodges, which have been preserved and arranged for new functions, adjoin the northern wall of the Church. Access to the lodges is provided from the outside of the Church through stairs, from the north, and after conservation work also from inside the Church of Peace.